Singer unveils latest reimagined Porsche 911
Would you like to know in how to hire a direct carrier?
Singer Vehicle Design unveiled the latest incarnation of their Turbo Study Program and the finished product is truly excellent in vision, details and execution.
“Californian luxury brand Singer adds a sports focus to their Turbo Study restoration services,” the company recently announced. “This Porsche 911 reimagined by Singer is specified by its owner to focus on sports performance, including a power increase to 510 HP.
“The results illustrate the capabilities enabled by the study and Singer’s collaboration with owners to deliver a personal vision.”
Porsche 911 reimagined by Singer – Turbo Study – Specified by owner with a sports focus.
- 3.8L, twin turbocharged, air-cooled flat-six with air-to-water intercooling
- Power increase to 510 HP
- Centre-mounted fuel filler
- Sports-calibrated suspension with reduction in ride height
- Carbon-ceramic braking system
- Visual carbon fiber elements for front splitter, shark-fin intake and whale tail spoiler
- Rear bumperette delete
- Interior presented in bespoke houndstooth ‘Grun’ cloth, with visual carbon fiber accents
- Lightweight carbon fiber seats
- Rear cross-brace, lightweight door trims, and painted interior surfaces
- Lightweight carbon fiber bodywork in Turbo Racing White